Just days ago, Bad Girls Club’s, MiMi gave The Hype Girls the inside scoop on not only all of the drama she encountered in the house, but also her future, her relationship status, and all of her successes! Watching the show, you would think this young woman is just another “BGC Drama Queen”, but while interviewing MiMi, I realized she has a lot more to offer and she wants more than to just be known for her appearance on the show. She doesn’t plan on just making a living off of BGC promotions, she plans on making a name for herself outside of that; and she has already begun her journey towards her dream!
Check out The Hype Girls’ exclusive interview with MiMi below!
- What made you want to be a member of the Bad Girls Club?
“Two reasons. #1 I wanted to be on TV. LOL. No but really. And #2 I kind of wanted to do one really crazy and wild thing because I’m getting older and some of my ways are going to have to change. What’s more wild and crazy than BGC?!”
- Do you think you’ve gained any long term friendships from BGC?
“Well we’ll see. I definitely think that the girls I do talk to now are great people and I’d like to see where our friendships go.”
- Fans of BGC already know, you’ve had major beef with Amy, another one of your BGC roomates, Why do you think you two had such anomosity towards each other? Do you think you and Amy could ever be “real” friends?
“We had animosity because Amy was straight up annoying that first night.Way too extra. And then she was blacked out drunk. I know that on screen people saw her hit me then me forgive her but really I’ve never forgotten what she’s done to me. We’re cool though and if we’re meant to be friends it will happen.”
-Gia stated in an interview that she didn’t understand why you were trying to be friends with a girl that “blackened your eye” (Amy), what is your take on the situation?
“My take on it is I don’t owe anyone an explanation. One of the main problems we had in that house is people not minding their own business. It was my choice and all the other girls just needed to respect it an move forward like I was doing.”
- We know you’re not just a “bad girl” What are your ultimate plans for the future? Any Projects, or appearances coming up?
“Of course! I have a calendar full of dates that can be seen on badgirlmimi.blogspot.com or my personal website idreamofmimi.com. Also, I was an internet radio personality on Coast 2 Coast Radio a while ago and now I’m back on the radio part time on 99 Jamz Saturdays from 8PM to 10PM. Lastly I’ve been doing A&R work for an independent label here in Miami named Valholla Entertainment. So I’m building a brand outside of BGC for myself and that is soooo important to me.”
- Everyone has their fave “bad girl”, Including ALL seasons of BGC, which Bad Girl is your fave & why?
“I like Tanisha. She was so trill and funny as hell!!”
- Inquiring minds would like to know….is BGC’s MiMi single or taken?
“I am soooooo single! Not even a boo thang!! So fellas if you’re checking for me I’m checking for you!!”
- On BGC you rep Miami to the fullest, go ahead and tell fans why Miami girls are the best!;)
“We’re the best because we’re all different!!! We’re exotic and we know how to party!!!”
“It definitely changed me. I’ve grown a tougher skin. In the house I had to deal with people hating me for no reason and I’m dealing with it now as well with fans of the show. I’m learning to tune out negativity. Still a work in progress though!”
- What other fields do you plan on exploring? Singing, modeling, author…? “Im just working on finessing my radio skills and I hope to get into correspondence work.You may see me on a red carpet near you!”
-Tell your fans where they can stay up to date with everything you have going on! (Twitter, Fb, sites, etc.)
“Just shoutout to everyone that’s rockin with me! Nothing negative allowed! Xox”
-Thank you for taking time out of your hectic schedule to interview with us! We can’t wait to see and hear more from you!