This past weekend I visited my local farmer’s market and I starting feeling hella crafty 😛
Of course, I was there for the food, but there were so many fresh scents and bright colors gave me all kinds of crazy inspiration for the Spring line of Cupcake Scrubs!
I love to make blackberry lemonade, it tastes amazing, smells great, plus blackberries are super good for you. They actually have a lot of skin benefits whether you eat them raw or slather the juice on your face. So naturally it got me thinking, why not make this recipe into a body scrub?
I have to say, it worked out pretty great!
Try making this Blackberry Lemonade Scrub for yourself at home or you can purchase this scrub on shop.HypeGirls.com!
What is does:
Hydrates dry skin
Fights sun damage
What you need:
- 1/2 cup of organic Cane Sugar
- 1/8 cup Shea Butter (semi-melted)
- 1 tsp Vitamin E oil
- 1 tbsp cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp of Almond Oil
- 1 tbsp Blackberry Powder (finest grain)
- 1 tbsp fresh blackberry juice (optional)
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil (Grapefruit is nice too)
- 10 drops Blackberry Essential Oil
How to create:
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the essential oils in bowl and mix well.
- Scrub should be a light, whipped consistency. If too wet, add in more sugar.
- Add essential oils, blend and allow it sit for at least one hour.
***For longer life. store scrub in the refrigerator. Should last about 30 days.
This scrub is made for the body. Just be careful not to use if you have any open sores or cuts. Please do not use on the face, it is just too harsh. Enjoy 🙂
Save this article for later by pinning the image below and follow HypeGirls on Pinterest for more!
Don’t want to DIY? No worries you can purchase your custom Blackberry Lemonade body scrub in ShopHypeGirls!