This detox water recipe not only helps your body to rid itself of toxins, but it helps to flush out fat as well. Whether you are looking to slim down or just be healthier, CoolOut Detox Water Recipe is refreshing also great for your hair, skin and nails.
What is does:
Orange – Boost heart health
Lemon – Flushes out toxins
Cucumbers – Prevent water retention
Mint – Antioxidant
What you need (Use organics!):
- 6-8 cups of cold filtered water (not bottled)
- 1 orange
- 1 large lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 2-3 mint leaf stalks
- Wash all your fruits and mint leaves very well, remember you are keeping the skin on.
- Add half the filtered water to a glass pitcher (3-4 cups)
- Slice orange, lemon and cucumber into small slices
- Add fruits and mint leaves to water (mix them up)
- Pour remainder of the water on top
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours for the flavors to come out
- Enjoy with or without ice!
*If you don’t drink the pitcher within 48 hours, pick out the produce and throw it away.
Save this article for later by pinning the image below and follow HypeGirls on Pinterest for more!
Please share your Cool Out Detox Water results with me below! 🙂