FEATURESRecipes & Remedies
Organic Fruit Popsicle Recipe
Summer is officially bringing the heat, and what better way to stay cool than with our Organic Fruit Popsicle Recipe? These fruisicles not only give you a full serving of fruit, but they are fun and easy to make. Great for the kids too 🙂
What you need (Use organics!):
- 3 cups of watermelon puree (pick out the seeds)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 kiwis
- 1/2 fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 cup fresh rasberries (sliced in half)
- 1 mango, diced
- Wash all your fruits and mint leaves very well.
- Cut watermelon into chunks, add to your blender and puree until smooth. Set to the side.
- Depending on the size of your popsicle molds, you will need at least a dozen. (Mine were kid size so I needed 18 molds)
- Add fruits into each mold (you can add all fruits to each one, or mix them up to make each different – up to you!) Fill about halfway so you leave enough room for the watermelon.
- Pour watermelon puree over the fruit until the mold is full to the top – make sure you use a spoon to push down the puree so there are air no spaces
- Let sit in the freezer for 6-8 (depending on your freezer)
- Once ready to eat, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pull them out.
Please share your Fruitsicles Recipe results with us below or tag us on Instagram @HypeGirls #GirlCult