Happy Sunday HypeWorld! We know its Sunday Funday and time to relax, so why not share this awesome and super easy Smoked Salmon Dip recipe? This may require a quick trip to your grocery store, but I promise it is worth it!
Health Note: Serving – 1/4 cup. Calories – 118, Fat 9 grams, Protein – 7 grams, Carbs – 1 grams, Sugar 1 gram
Time to make: 1 hour and 25 mins (don’t worry, prep time is only 25 mins, baking time is 1 hour)
What you need:
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) smoked salmon, minced
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced dill
- 1 tsp prepare and drained horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 black pepper
* this will give you about a pint and a half. You can cut the recipe in half for a smaller serving amount.
What you do:
- Cream the cheese with electric mixer or mixer bowl until smooth. (If you have a paddle attachment, use that over a beater attachment.)
- Add sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Add smoked salmon and mix well.
- Chill to your desire and serve with your favorite crackers or dry snack. I prefer Triscuits and/or pretzels with mine!
Thank you Ina Garten for sharing with us!
If you try this recipe, please share your results with us below!