Summer is officially bringing the heat, and what better way to stay cool than with our Organic Fruit Popsicle Recipe? These fruisicles not only give you a full serving of fruit, but they are fun and easy to make. Great for the kids too 🙂
What you need (Use organics!):
- 3 cups of watermelon puree (pick out the seeds)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 kiwis
- 1/2 fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 cup fresh rasberries (sliced in half)
- 1 mango, diced
- Wash all your fruits and mint leaves very well.
- Cut watermelon into chunks, add to your blender and puree until smooth. Set to the side.
- Depending on the size of your popsicle molds, you will need at least a dozen. (Mine were kid size so I needed 18 molds)
- Add fruits into each mold (you can add all fruits to each one, or mix them up to make each different – up to you!) Fill about halfway so you leave enough room for the watermelon.
- Pour watermelon puree over the fruit until the mold is full to the top – make sure you use a spoon to push down the puree so there are air no spaces
- Let sit in the freezer for 6-8 (depending on your freezer)
- Once ready to eat, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pull them out.
Please share your Fruitsicles Recipe results with us below or tag us on Instagram @HypeGirls #GirlCult