FEATURESRecipes & Remedies
Rainbow Detox Water Recipe: Strawberry Orange Lemon Blueberry Mint
Our Rainbow Detox Water Recipe is the perfect variety of flavors – especially if you love fruit! This colorful and beneficial detox water is excellent for your heart, skin, metabolism and digestive system.
What is does:
Strawberry – Boosts metabolism
Orange – Boosts heart health
Lemon – Healthy skin
Blueberry – Healthy digestive system
Mint – Antioxidant
What you need (Use organics!):
- 6-8 cups of cold filtered water (not bottled)
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup blueberries (slightly squeezed)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 2-3 mint leaf stalks
- Wash all your fruits and mint leaves very well, remember you are keeping the skin on.
- Add half the filtered water to a glass pitcher (3-4 cups)
- Slice lemon, orange and strawberry into small slices
- Slightly squeeze the blieberries (just enough to break the skin, but not enough to smash it)
- Add a small amount of water to your pitcher, then fruits and mint leaves to water, then water etc (mix them up)
- Pour remainder of the water on top
- Let sit in the refridgerator for at least 4 hours for the flavors to come out – The longer the better
- Enjoy with or without ice!
*If you don’t drink the pitcher within 48 hours, pick out the produce and throw it away.
Share your Rainbow Detox Waters with us below or tag us on Instagram @HypeGirls #HypeGirls #GirlCult or Pin t our “Detox” Pinterest board!